Lens Labs Apps and Data
tags: patents, citation, scholarly literature, biotechnology, COVID-19
Core Lens datasets
- Lens Patent Bulk Data -- Access the Lens patent records with bulk data downloads. Bulk downloads datasets or customized bulk datasets are available with regular data feed updates.
- Lens Scholarly Bulk Data -- Access the Lens scholarly works with bulk data downloads.
- Lens Patent API -- Patent API including access to abstracts, claims, owners and legal status. Access the full corpus of Lens patent records using a REST API.
- Lens Scholarly API -- Access the Lens Scholarly API, including bibliographic metadata, cited and citing scholarly works and citing patents, using a REST API.
- COVID-19 Datasets -- The Lens has assembled free and open datasets of patent documents, scholarly research works metadata and biological sequences from patents, and deposited them in a machine-readable and explorable form.
- Nature Biotechnology SARS-CoV-2 Collections -- Index of variants, diagnostic methods and emerging patents in innovation and scholarly research
- CovidLens -- the Lens Covid collection as an R package
- lens2r -- package for importing Lens.org scholarly data into and R environment
- PatSeq Data -- Access to the human genome map of patent sequences for academic use, and all 350M patent sequences disclosed in the patent literature.
- BioSpolar Dataset -- Project to identify research and innovation involving Antarctic biodiversity, based on the Lens.
analysis and search tools
- Lens Analysis -- Module for doing analytics on downloaded Lens exports.
- VOS Viewer -- VOSviewer is a software tool for constructing and visualizing bibliometric networks.
- 2D Search
- CiteSpace -- Network visualisation tool for visually exploring and analysing trends and patterns in scientific literature, can be used for display and analysis of Lens data.
- Lens In4M Metric
- HHMI Author Contributions -- A method for identifying scholarly works in Lens.org with major contributions from Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) affiliated authors.
- DELPHI -- A framework for calculating an early-warning score for impactful new research in biotechnology.
- NIH iCite -- iCite is a powerful web application that provides a panel of bibliometric information for scientific publications within a defined analysis group
- EPO2Grid -- Disambiguation project to match standardised EPO applicant names to organisation definitions provided in the Grid.ac database.
- CitationChaser R package automating the citation-finding process, making use of the Lens.org API.